Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Over the Rainbow

First, I have to apologize for my tardyness lately.  My family is in the process of a big move (to Hawaii!!!) and I am at my Father's home for the time being.  Cooking is a bit more difficult here due to the lack in bakeware, cookware, utensils, etc.  BUT!  I have still managed to scratch up a few things and this next post is one of them. It's a recipe I found on Tablespoon.com (Find Original recipe HERE).  I know, Jell-o molds are so 50s,60s,70s right?  Well this one (whether you choose to make it adult friendly or kid friendly) is sure to change your mind!  It's a conversation starter for sure.

I tweaked this recipe to be kid friendly.  It calls for vodka or rum, but instead I used apple juice.  Same amounts, just make sure it's super cold.  My kids LOVE it.  It's colorful and fun and good.  So head on over there and check out that recipe.  It won't dissapoint!  If you have any questions about it feel free to ask here.  Stay tuned, Folks, for more great recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment