((My little family last Thanksgiving))
I came from a place where home cooked food was what brought families together. My amazing mom or my rockin' grandmother would cook and more often than not I'd go to eat and find myself surrounded by family. Being away from my family is hard for me, but I had to learn to make the best of my life and also teach my children about family. I cook often, and I love to invite our friends over for a nice home cooked dinner. We have family in our friends and we are so blessed for it.
Ok, well, I guess that leaves me at why I'm starting this foodie blog right? I often get people asking how I do what I do. All the baking and new recipes I try my hand at may seem like a lot, but I want to make it all accessible to other food lovers like myself. Hopefully this blog will also allow you to learn to MAKE your own foods and veer away from over processed items that are super simple to make at home. (And probably a million times better tasting!!) So let's get started!
I can't wait to snag some recipes from you!!
ReplyDelete